Everyone has those frustrating times where car keys have been misplaced, important dates are forgotten or names slip the mind; but luckily there is the Millionaire Memory training system that can help put a stop to all those embarrassing moments. This program has been featured on shows such as “Regis and Kelly” and was created by the two-time Guinness World Record holder and memory expert Dave Farrow.
At the young age of 14, Dave was diagnosed with both Dyslexia and ADHD but he never let that hold him down and since then has gone on to complete some amazing feats. In 1996 he became the Guinness Book of World Records holder for the “world’s greatest memory” by memorizing the order of 52 decks of cards that had been randomly shuffled.
Then in 2008, he broke his own record by memorizing 59 decks of shuffled cards and to this day he still holds that title. Besides being one of the foremost experts on memory he also is a Nano technologist and self-taught speed reader. It is his belief that anyone can overcome obstacles in life and that is what inspired him to create the Millionaire Memory training system.
Research and clinical studies have shown that in all memory related tasks the mind needs what is known as a “reference point” from which the memory will be pulled forward from. Not only does the Millionaire Memory training system teach how to create reference points but it actually takes it a step farther.
This technique is called a “mental filing system” and works on the same premise of any standard filing system that is used in an office, library or computer. By using this technique the brain stores memories by organizing them in very specific categories. By doing this reference points are created which makes memory retrieval both spontaneous and immediate. The mind is no longer searching for misplaced memories and information.
The Millionaire Memory program features four audio CDs filled with advice, tips and two very efficient techniques. The first CD focuses on all the basics of memory building along with concentration skills and the how visualization encourages the memory process. On the second Cd a more in-depth look is explored on the tools required for memory retention and languages.
By the third CD you will learn how to memorize names and faces by using the techniques you have learned. On the fourth CD you will use the same techniques to memorize large quantities of numbers. There is correlated workbook that is also included and as a bonus there is a complimentary CD on how to become a speed reader in just an hour.
Millionaire Memory Pros:
- This techniques taught in this training system are not complicated at all. They are straight forward with simple and easy to follow instructions.
- This program is not gender or age specific. It is designed for all age groups from grade school children to senior citizens and can easily understood by both genders.
- Unlike other programs Millionaire Memory is actually a system. This is a “filing” system that trains you how to use association and other techniques to increase your memory potential.
- This audio program does not require long stretches of time out of a busy schedule. Any time of the day such as work breaks, transportation time or while relaxing can be used for listening to the program.
- The promotion videos on the Millionaire Memory program are slightly misleading on how quickly the techniques actually work.
- This product does not guarantee that if there is physical damage done to the brain that results can be obtained.
- There is no instant technique for memory enhancement nor is there any “read it once and you are done” program. The techniques taught on the CD’s do take effort and there is some work that is needed to be done for optimal results.
- This program is not intended to replace or be used instead of a medical diagnosis for Dementia, Alzheimer’s or any other memory related disease. When in doubt it is always best to get a doctors opinion.
The proof is in the pudding and here are a couple of reviews from everyday people that purchased the Millionaire Memory set and attested to its performance through feedback.
“I bought the Millionaire Memory program recently and it is obvious of the benefits after the first disc, now I remember everything I try to, I mean everything. While the process is supposed to get faster the more you practice it, I am hopeful because I have the worst memory of all, if I don’t write it down its gone or at least that’s how it has always been for me. Don’t think you going to do this and instantly you are a memory Genius. The technique is very odd and weird but after you try it and notice the benefit that is all that matters. I hope you give it a try I doubt you will regret it, I know I don’t.” From- As Seen On TV Reviews
“Do not worry if it takes you a week or two to digest all the information. I got my copy of Millionaire Memory and it took a while to learn everything. Really it is just constant practice of making associations that makes this program so successful. But it really does work — and you will be very please even if you put in just a minimal effort. You should NOT go into this thinking that you will pick it up in a day because you have to practice during the day.” From- Infomercial Reviews.com
Life is busy enough and we all have those days where common memory seems to be erased and focusing seems impossible; especially when we are faced with learning a new language, studying or memorizing a speech. The Millionaire Memory training system gives you the both the knowledge and techniques needed to increase your productivity and excel in any task that comes your way.